Gunson Eezibleed Brake Bleeding Kit.
This system sets the standard for affordable brake and clutch bleeding systems.
Using air pressure from a spare wheel it will effortlessly bleed hydraulic systems.
There are a number of adaptors available to fit most vehicles with screw cap reservoirs, and comprehensive instructions are included.
- Suitable for one man operation
- Uses the air pressure from a spare tyre to effortless bleed hydraulic systems
- The Eezibleed kits contains a special pressure vessel to hold the new fluid
- Can be used successfully on the following systems: Tandem master cylinders without sensors Tandem reservoirs, Slave servos, Vacuum Servos
- Easy to follow instructions
On vehicles with oddly shaped brake fluid vessels, the Eezibleed kit can used in conjunction with the Eezibleed Multi-Purpose Cap 77042TS.
The operating pressure should NOT exceed 20 PSI / 1,4 bar.
When necessary, please deflate the spare tire accordingly.
Feel free to watch the Youtube video below to get an impression of the Eezibleed system in action.
Click HERE to download the instruction manual in English.
Article Number: G4062