Gunson Trakrite Camber Gauge.
Another fantastic, simple and almost genius tool by Gunson: the Trakrite.
Simply put, this is a magnetic water level that attaches to teh brake disc or hub of the can and measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc and allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear.
A useful tool to maintain the correct Camber setting after dismantling and re-assembling of the suspension.
Camber is defined as the inward or outward tilt of a wheel at the top relative to the vertical position.
The Caster angle is the angle between the vertical and the inclination of the king pin when viewed from the side of the wheel.
- Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake.
(Outside diameter 55mm, 130mm total length)
- Graduates from -6º to +6º
- A useful tool to maintain the correct Camber setting after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension
- Supplied in a storage case
- Helps to save expensive repair and down time
Please click HERE to download the instructions in English.
Please see the Youtube below to find out more about the Gunson Trakrite wheel alignment tools.
Gunson Article Number: 77066